@SUES University | 5.292 RMB/Semester WhatsApp 18621300921

5926470ebd4f6.jpg

Microsoft‎‎ took advantage of the stage in Shanghai, where he held the event "Show the world what's next", to present to the press the new ‎‎Surface Pro‎‎. And since never change a winning team, the revamped version of the 2-in-1 with Windows 10 more like Microsoft is almost identical to the previous model albeit ‎‎lighter and more powerful‎‎. Specifically, the new Surface Pro (Yes, without the 5) occurs in the eyes with a body completely made of magnesium, weighs between 766 and 786 grams depending on your configuration, and a new zipper on rear kickstand.‎

‎This allows you to ‎‎tilt the Surface‎‎ and to exploit to the maximum its versatility, which combines the power of a traditional study, aided by the ‎‎Surface pressure Pen 4096 levels‎‎, with those of a tablet. Surface Pro hides beneath the ‎‎screen PixelSense from 12.3 inches diagonal‎‎ and ‎‎2736 x 1824 pixels resolution ‎‎seventh-generation Intel processors Kaby Lake. There are three available configurations: ‎‎Intel Core i7-7660U‎‎, ‎‎Intel Core i5-7300U‎‎ and Intel Core m3 7Y30.‎

‎All processors can offer excellent performances, even from the point of view of the battery with an autonomy of 13.5 hours, supported by quantities of ‎‎up to 16 GB 1866 MHz RAM LPDDR3‎‎, and ‎‎1 TB SSD‎‎. However, the most popular cuts are those from 4 and 8 GB of RAM and 128, 256 and 512 GB SSD. The rest of the Surface Pro data sheet includes a ‎‎Premium Audio System‎‎, a ‎‎front camera to 5 MegaPixel camera‎‎ with support for Windows Hello and a ‎‎8 MegaPixel rear camera‎‎.‎

‎Connectivity is characterized by a Type-A USB port, 3.5 mm jack, Mini DisplayPort, slot for MicroSD, from Surface Connector, ‎‎Bluetooth and WiFi 802.11 a/b/g 4.1/n/ac‎‎. Is available, but only in the most expensive configurations, even the ‎‎LTE connectivity‎‎. Microsoft has stated that this Surface Pro comes with over 800 improvements to the previous generation, an optimization that will once again have the best possible experience. The operating system is ‎‎Windows 10 Pro‎‎.‎

‎Surface Pro will be available for purchase in Italy starting next ‎‎June 15‎‎, when customers can choose with the classic Type Cover, even in Alcantara, at ‎‎prices starting from 959 euros‎‎. This is the model with 4 GB RAM Intel Core M3 and 128 GB SSD. For those more powerful, with Intel Core i5, you need at least 1169 euro to get the figure of 3149 euros for model with Intel Core i7 processor, 16 GB of RAM and 1 TB SSD. You can already run the preorder ‎‎in this official Microsoft website‎‎.‎

‎![5926470ebd4f6.jpg](serve/attachment&path=5926470ebd4f6.jpg) Microsoft‎‎ took advantage of the stage in Shanghai, where he held the event "Show the world what's next", to present to the press the new ‎‎Surface Pro‎‎. And since never change a winning team, the revamped version of the 2-in-1 with Windows 10 more like Microsoft is almost identical to the previous model albeit ‎‎lighter and more powerful‎‎. Specifically, the new Surface Pro (Yes, without the 5) occurs in the eyes with a body completely made of magnesium, weighs between 766 and 786 grams depending on your configuration, and a new zipper on rear kickstand.‎ ‎This allows you to ‎‎tilt the Surface‎‎ and to exploit to the maximum its versatility, which combines the power of a traditional study, aided by the ‎‎Surface pressure Pen 4096 levels‎‎, with those of a tablet. Surface Pro hides beneath the ‎‎screen PixelSense from 12.3 inches diagonal‎‎ and ‎‎2736 x 1824 pixels resolution ‎‎seventh-generation Intel processors Kaby Lake. There are three available configurations: ‎‎Intel Core i7-7660U‎‎, ‎‎Intel Core i5-7300U‎‎ and Intel Core m3 7Y30.‎ ‎All processors can offer excellent performances, even from the point of view of the battery with an autonomy of 13.5 hours, supported by quantities of ‎‎up to 16 GB 1866 MHz RAM LPDDR3‎‎, and ‎‎1 TB SSD‎‎. However, the most popular cuts are those from 4 and 8 GB of RAM and 128, 256 and 512 GB SSD. The rest of the Surface Pro data sheet includes a ‎‎Premium Audio System‎‎, a ‎‎front camera to 5 MegaPixel camera‎‎ with support for Windows Hello and a ‎‎8 MegaPixel rear camera‎‎.‎ ‎Connectivity is characterized by a Type-A USB port, 3.5 mm jack, Mini DisplayPort, slot for MicroSD, from Surface Connector, ‎‎Bluetooth and WiFi 802.11 a/b/g 4.1/n/ac‎‎. Is available, but only in the most expensive configurations, even the ‎‎LTE connectivity‎‎. Microsoft has stated that this Surface Pro comes with over 800 improvements to the previous generation, an optimization that will once again have the best possible experience. The operating system is ‎‎Windows 10 Pro‎‎.‎ ‎Surface Pro will be available for purchase in Italy starting next ‎‎June 15‎‎, when customers can choose with the classic Type Cover, even in Alcantara, at ‎‎prices starting from 959 euros‎‎. This is the model with 4 GB RAM Intel Core M3 and 128 GB SSD. For those more powerful, with Intel Core i5, you need at least 1169 euro to get the figure of 3149 euros for model with Intel Core i7 processor, 16 GB of RAM and 1 TB SSD. You can already run the preorder ‎‎in this official Microsoft website‎‎.‎

Wechat: qq1146045057

Man used to take but not to thank!

Can't believe I am an evolved monkey!

Fear, that drive men to by stingy!

edited May 25 at 3:59 am

views

Advertise on clumsybird.org

Do you have a product that would suit our users or do you want to drive targeted clicks through to your website ? If so get in touch and we can talk more.

clumsybird.og | Publications

• Expopromoter
  • C2 Sram
  • SHANGHAI XINTIANDI FLAGSHIP STORE
  • AirSelfie
  • OULiN Kitchens since 1994
  • SUES University | Shanghai

libre Office
Free Music Archive
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft